Wednesday, February 7, 2007

1-7-07 topic: What makes me happy/ Having fun

Please Read :)

Lots of things make me happy. Here are a list of a few of them.

I am happy a lot of times.

It isn't easy for people to see a frown on my face.

This is because so many things make me happy.

Seeing movies that make me want to cry, not of sadness, but of laughter.

Seeing my friends smiling faces, comforts me.

Going to the movies with people I know.

Just being with my friends gives me a god feeling, I can't explain.

Smelling flowers on a beautiful spring morning.

Having fun doing summer sports.

Playing tag with my friends.

Making the best of a bad situation.

Listening to beautiful sounds.

Hearing a bird chirping in a tree in my backyard.

Opening a present on my birthday.

Talking, and not always making sense.

Spending a nice day outdoors with friends.

Playing with my dogs.

Taking time out of a long day to relax.

Listening to a funny joke.

Laughing at stupid things and mistakes I did that day.

Reading a good book, that has a plot that makes you want to read more.

Meeting new friends. and sharing stories with them.

Hearing the bell that sends students into a stampede louder than a herd of buffalo waiting to escape the prison they have been held in until 2:45.

Taking care of my animals who depend on me. I get my 15 minutes of "fame" in their eyes.

Enjoying the simple pleasures of life.

This is only some of things that make me happy. This is how I live, and it's what I live for. I don't know how I could live without it. Happiness and fun.

No comments: