Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Today is Tuesday, January 23 2007. Who am I... Really?

PLEASE READ!

:)


I am a person who can be a little clueless at times.
I am a person who can't stand not talking for 24 hours.
I am the sort of person who believes in "Dont judge a book by its cover" In other words, I am a person who likes and accepts people for who they are.
I am a person who loves animals.
I am a person who everybody knows.

I am the sort of person who people judge before they get to know me.

I am a person who loves to read out loud.

I am a person who loves to learn.
I am a person who is a picky reader, things bore me easily.

I am the sort of person who loves to have fun.

I am a person who laughs out loud at practically anything.

I am a person who loves to hear a good joke, but cannot tell any.

I am a person that enjoys hanging out with my friends.

I am the sort of person that doesnt like to be pushed around.

I am a person that if someone says something offensive, I become angry.

I am a person that won't tolerate people fighting, and will intervene.

This is who I am. This is what makes me, me. I am happy knowing I am different.

This is who I REALLY, truly am.

1 comment:

Mr. Carmody said...

+

Liked reading all about you, Katherine. One of the things I can certainly tell, is that you indeed don't like to be pushed around.

Like most people. Don't you think?

Thanks for letting me read.

Mr. Carmody